In cooperation with 3M, Park Tool has developed a self-adhesive patch that follows every deformation of the inner tube. Neither separate glue nor bulky packaging are required any longer! Simply roughen the damaged area of the hose with the included sandpaper, clean it, press the patch on and you're ready to go (after putting on the tire and inflating, of course)!
Features - Park Tool GP-2
- Enables clean and fast repairs
- Complete set for six flick actions despite conveniently tiny pack size
- Doesn't cost much, weighs almost nothing, takes up hardly any space, but saves a lot of hassle when you have it with you
- The small plastic box protects the patches from crumpling and makes sure that everything you need is at your fingertips
- No extra glue needed, no waiting for the glue to dry
- Simply roughen the damaged area of the inner tube slightly, clean it, stick it on - done!
- Also suitable for polyurethrane and latex tubes
- Developed together with the multitechnology company 3M, one of the most innovative companies in the world
Scope of delivery
- 1 x GP-2 (plastic box containing 6 self-adhesive patches, 1 sandpaper, 1 instruction)