It convinces with excellent impact protection, ensured by the 100% SmartShock rotation protection system and the multi-density EPS foam inner shell and great design. In combination with 24 large ventilation openings, the Trajecta offers everything you expect from a modern full-face helmet.
Features - Trajecta
- Integrated SmartShock rotation protection system
- Incredibly lightweight enduro/all-mountain all-rounder
- Multi-density EPS foam, injection molded with polycarbonate to fit sizes
- Active ventilation through 24 large ventilation openings
- Antibacterial, washable cheek pads
- Cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed in case of emergency
- Compatible with most common neckbraces
- Adjustable visor with space for goggles
- Fidlock SNAP magnetic closure
- Certification: ASTM, CPSC, and AS/NZ bike standards
- Weight: approx 865 g
Smartshock Rotational System
Traditional bicycle helmets are designed to provide direct, straight on impact absorption. But in real life, most cyclists experience oblique, angular impacts that produce both rotational acceleration and deceleration forces on our brain. The Smartshock suspended rotational system improves protection by immediately compressing and absorbing direct impacts, thus reducing energy transfer to the brain over a wide range of speed and impact types.